Location: Home Page > Article Article
Computer blue screen? 5 steps that will teach you how to solve 99% of problems! It is recommended to collect and save!
Please click on word "subscribe" above before reading, and we will provide you with more valuable computer knowledge in future. Thanks for your support!
Generally speaking, laptops have a much higher failure rate than desktops.
Blue screen is most common situation that occurs while using a laptop.
Many small problems can cause sudden blue screens and freezes on laptops.
I've been having this problem a lot lately. A recently purchased laptop has a blue screen after just a few days of use. Don't buy xx. With similar titles, today I will let a small staff talk about how to solve laptop blue screen?
Method 1 to prevent laptop blue screen: install laptop hardware driver correctly.
How to perform a self-test: You can enter Control Panel-System-Device Manager to check if hardware is installed correctly. If device has a question mark, then you need to re-download driver.
Method 2 to prevent laptop blue screen. If capacity of hard drive (drive C) is too small, it will also cause a blue screen.
The easiest way is to delete temporary files on system partition to free up space on your hard drive.
Method 3 to prevent blue screen on laptop. This method is rarely used. To update laptop BIOS, many laptops may have some design bugs when they leave factory. We To resolve these errors, select BIOS update method. If you cannot find reason for frequent occurrence of a blue screen, you can update the laptop's BIOS.
After seeing blue screen, Xiaobai will be helpless if he doesn't understand.
1. The easiest way is to restart your computer. Sometimes blue screen is caused by a program error, just restart it.
2. Check equipment. If hardware is loose this will also cause a blue screen. For example: memory, remove memory, use a school eraser, rub golden finger back and forth, peel off gray layer and put it back.
3. If you get a blue screen when you reboot or start after installing a certain program, then go into safe mode to remove or disable it.
On blue screen, click "Troubleshoot" --- "Advanced Options" --- "Startup Options" --- "Restart" --- F4 --- "Enable Safe Mode"
Right-click on This PC property and then enter Device Manager, or press WIN+X to bring up feature list and select Device Manager to enter.
Right-click, select driver you just downloaded, Uninstall, and then select Yes to complete it‼ ️Usually, computer is triggered by loading a new hardware driver.
4. To check if a computer has a Trojan virus, you can use appropriate software to detect it
5. If none of above resolves, quickest way is to reinstall system. Don't worry about a newbie computer. The data on reinstall desktop can also be saved, unless you write paper halfway through and save it, then there's nothing to be done
90% of a computer blue screen is memory, 8% is a hard drive, and rest is a heat dissipation problem.
Such a useful post deserves more people to know about it. Please share it with your friends!
Follow me, learn useful computer digital knowledge here every day, and it will be easy for you to play with computer!
If you have problems with your computer, you can come to me and I will guarantee that your computer will be clean and tidy!