Location: Home Page > Article Article
What to do if computer screen is black? How to use a computer correctly?
Computer black screen is a problem that many friends face when using a computer. When you play games or watch videos, encountering a black computer screen gives you a headache. Generally speaking, computer black screen is mainly caused by software, hardware, or user habits, so what should I do if computer black screen is black? What are causes of black screen of computer How to use computer correctly? Let's learn together with everyone.
Cause of a black computer screen
A black computer screen is sometimes caused by power cord problems, such as a loose power plug, a broken power switch, or a malfunction in monitor's internal circuitry.
2, - video card
A black computer screen may be caused by graphics card. For example, there is no signal from video card, video card is not compatible with motherboard, signal output connector of video card is not in good contact, video card is damaged, etc., all of these will cause display to not light up. Therefore, it is necessary to examine patient.
The power supply is source of power for all parts of computer. If there is a problem, then there is no way to work normally. Sometimes host sends a short beep and so on. So sometimes it is necessary to carefully check power supply.
A computer black screen can also be caused by incorrect CMOS settings on motherboard, such as setting source card to PCI or integrated AGP graphics card, but display is not in correct position. The computer starts normally, but display does not light up. In addition, issues such as CPU, memory or video card, network card conflicts, etc. can cause host to not start and display to turn black.
How to use a computer properly:
1. Turn your computer on and off properly. It is recommended to turn on monitor first and then turn on host. When not in use, please turn off host first, and then turn off monitor to avoid host power supply momentarily affecting host to prolong life of computer.
2. Generally, place your computer in a good environment, avoid direct sunlight, and keep it away from powerful equipment such as stoves and motors. This will make your computer more stable.
3. 3C power supply is currently in use, so grounding measures must be taken to avoid dangers such as leakage. In case of large voltage fluctuations, it is better to suspend use.
4. Long-term accumulation of dust will cause static electricity on host computer, which will not only damage internal heat dissipation of computer, but also cause computer to crash.
5. Do not place computer in a humid place, otherwise it will cause the electrical performance to fail. If it is not used for a long time, it is recommended to start it at least twice a month and work normally. about ten minutes.
The above are causes of black screen of computer and related content on how to properly use computer, in the hope of helping friends in need.