Location: Home Page > Article Article
What to do if computer monitor turns red? Red screen solution
What should I do if my computer monitor turns red? How to restore computer screen color to red? Below, we will share with you solution to problem when color of computer monitor screen turns red.Method 1: Video card driver problem
1. If this is caused by win10 driver, uninstall original win10 graphics card driver and red screen should be gone;
2. Use Driver Wizard or Driver Master to reinstall video card driver. If screen is still red after installation, try several more versions of driver.Method Two: Track Issues
1. Check monitor in device manager to see if there is an exclamation mark (yellow);
2. Click to open monitor and click Uninstall in the driver interface;
3. After uninstalling, restart your computer.