Location: Home Page > Article Article
How to solve blue screen code 0x000000D1 on computer? Attachment Skills
We know that there are many causes of a computer blue screen, such as incompatibility between hardware and software, bad memory card contact, etc., which can cause computer blue screen crashes. But we can find root cause with blue screen code to fix problem. Next, I will tell you how to solve computer blue screen code 0x000000D1.
Cause of blue screen code 0x000000d1:
Typically, there are two causes of a blue screen on a computer, one is system and other is hardware, then cause of blue screen is 80% likely to be hardware related. unless there is a problem with computer's hardware, this rarely causes a blue screen. Let's first look at a few important causes of a blue screen:
1. The memory quality is not good or contact is bad or aging.
2. The hardware driver is not suitable or is corrupted.
3. The system has been corrupted by a virus and some hardware configuration files have been changed.
4. There are several software conflicts.
If this computer blue screen issue occurs during use and software or driver is not installed, check memory. This error is usually caused by a problematic driver, faulty memory, corrupted virtual memory files, certain software such as multimedia software, antivirus software, backup software, DVD player software, etc.
1. Set BIOS to default.
2. Check all connections and dust off host.
3. Check heat dissipation.
4. Check for memory problems, clean slot, and then insert firmly.
5. Reset virtual memory and install virtual memory on a partition other than C drive with relatively large space.
6. If you encounter this blue screen while surfing internet and you are just uploading and downloading a large amount of data (eg: online games, BT downloads), then it must be a problem with network card driver. Replace network card driver or another network card.
7. Check latest installed or updated version of the driver. If there are similar filenames like ""acpi. .
8. Replace your video card and sound card driver
9. Remove and replace potentially problematic software on machine, especially antivirus software. Change game software version.
10. It is also possible that hardware or its driver is not compatible with Windows power management system.
(1) If there is an APM (advanced power management) option in Control Panel/Power Options, disable APM function. Also disable hibernation in hibernation mode.
(2) In BIOS, set ACPI Suspend Type power management option to S1 (some machines will display it as STR) or close the ACPI option directly.
11. Reinstall system.
The above is intended to resolve computer blue screen code 0x000000D1.
If you find this helpful, you can bookmark us for future reference.