Location: Home Page > Article Article
This is a new version of ship that you have never seen before! AMD's Latest Heavy Duty Driver Boosts Speed by 30% at End of Year
AMD recently released AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Driver, the next-generation software package for AMD Radeon graphics cards that provides gamers, designers, and video creators with a unique set of features and functions that enhance image quality and an extraordinary gaming experience. .
AMD RadeonSoftware Adrenalin 2020 Edition brings powerful features to gamers with this updated gaming application. It includes new Radeon Boost features that deliver improved performance and smoothness for fast mobile gaming, new Integer Display Scaling technology that brings old games back to life on new displays, acclaimed AMD Link mobile app, Radeon technologies such as image sharpening, and Radeon Anti-Lag (anti-lag) has also been greatly enhanced.
Andrej Zdravkovic, Vice President of Software Engineering at AMD, said, "With every Radeon software release, we strive to provide gamers with innovative features, significant performance improvements, and software stability and reliability." AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition takes gaming with Radeon graphics to next level with stunning image quality, faster performance, and a host of unique must-have features that dramatically improve overall user experience."
● Completely new interface and new experience
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition uses a new gaming application interface that is more in line with habits of current users. The new driver can provide you with settings for Radeon graphics hardware, gaming features, streaming services, and more. Players can also directly access all graphics driver functions in game using same interface. In addition, new user profiles provide novice users with many preset modes, one-click control to switch between multiple modes, allowing them to quickly and easily optimize software and system settings for best gaming experience.
The new Game Center allows users to launch games directly from driver without going to online game stores, adjust Radeon software settings on a per-game basis, and track game and performance statistics. In addition, new built-in web browser allows users to view valuable game information, walkthroughs, video tutorials on Radeon graphics card features, and more online without leaving game.
● Several improvements added
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition brings gamers a host of new and improved features, including:
1. Radeon Boost - In fast-paced gaming scenes by dynamically downscaling, increasing frame rates and smoother playback, and improving responsiveness with little change in image quality, resulting in an average performance improvement of 23%. Radeon Boost will support some core games at launch and will support more games over time (Eight games are supported in first pack: Overwatch, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Borderlands 3, Ancient Shadow of Tomb Raider, Rise of Tomb Raider, Destiny 2, GTA V ). , Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2).
2. AMD Link - The AMD Link mobile app has been redesigned to match look and feel of new desktop app, and users can now stream games to mobile devices outside home, making high-quality PC gaming available anywhere. your local phone or tablet.
3. Integer display scaling. Screen scaling from one pixel to four or more pixels, giving classic games a retro pixelated look and delivering ultra-clear scaling options for high PPI displays without compromising performance.
4. DirectML Media Filters - Visual noise reduction and scaling filters use machine learning to clean up photo and video files, providing higher quality than traditional noise reduction and scaling filters.
5. Radeon Image Sharpening and Radeon Anti-Lag (Anti-Lag) - In addition to supporting DX 9, DX 12, and Vulkan games, Radeon Image Sharpening has added support for DirectX 11 games. This feature now allows for user customization. to select sharpness. Radeon Anti-Lag (anti-lag) adds support for DX9 games for graphics cards up to Radeon RX 5000 series.
AMD Radeon graphics card users can enter following URL to download new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 driver for free.
Because new driver version has greatly improved performance, display quality and performance of game, we also recommend that interested users download update as soon as possible!
Here are bugs fixed in driver version 19.11.2:
In some areas of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds map, intermittent freezes or slow performance may occur.
Here are some known issues that still exist:
Radeon RX 5700 series GPUs may experience stuttering or video loss during gameplay;
Radeon RX 5700 series GPUs may experience stuttering at 1080p or low settings;
Performance indicators may cause some applications to freeze or screen to flicker;
Enabling Radeon ReLive while playing, toggling HDR settings may cause system instability;
AMD Radeon VII GPUs may experience unexpected memory frequency spikes when running in desktop or idle mode;
Problems with performance indicators or incorrect video memory usage message;
Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause game to be out of focus or minimized if HDR is enabled in Windows.
Finally, according to reports of some Windows 10 users, it is recommended not to directly choose to overwrite and update new driver version, but first use DDU tool to remove old driver version, and then do a fresh/clean install to avoid some abnormal conditions.