Location: Home Page > Article Article
Top 7 Causes of Laptop Battery Damage! [attached laptop battery care tips]
Please click on word "subscribe" above before reading, and we will provide you with more valuable computer knowledge in future. Thanks for your support!
★ 1. Can I recharge it when battery is low?
If battery is used frequently, it can be discharged to a relatively low level, approximately 10-15%, and then recharged, but if battery is discharged to such an extent that device cannot be turned on (0-15%). 1%) is reasonable. The battery is deep discharged with great damage, and battery is a consumable item. If so long, it will quickly eat up the battery life!
★ 2. Will it damage further connection of battery after it is fully charged?
Continuing to plug in a laptop after it has been fully charged will not normally damage battery because once laptop battery is fully charged, computer will automatically use electrical power to provide power instead of battery. In addition, all modern batteries have a control chip and a battery protection mechanism, after being fully charged, they will automatically stop charging, so there is no need to worry about overcharging!
★ 3. Should laptop be constantly connected to network?
Laptops must be connected to network to use, and they must be connected to network as often as possible, and performance of connected computer will be fully revealed.
★ 4. The computer is not in use, should it be turned off?
The laptop is in shutdown or sleep mode. If it is not used for a long time, it is best to unplug it from power supply. The main reason is to avoid potential safety hazards caused by thunderstorms. It does not require high energy costs. or.
★ 5. The computer is no longer in use, can I leave it on?
If you use your computer more often, you can keep power on and close lid to turn off your computer. But if your computer is not used frequently, it is recommended that you turn it off after not using it.
★ 6. Can mobile phone chargers be used for computers?
The computer supports PD charging, which is similar to mobile phone charging port, but it is not recommended to use mobile phone charger to charge computer because power of mobile phone charger is not large. and input voltage and current cannot meet requirements of computer. If you keep plugging in your mobile phone charger, it may use less power!
★ 7. How can I charge battery to protect it?
If there is a power supply, it must be connected to an external power supply! If there is no power supply, do not charge when charge is less than 20%! In other words, do not charge power to 100%, and do not charge it below 20%, which is better for battery protection. In addition, you can also set the maximum power to 80%.
★Notebook Battery Care Tips
(1) Try using original support charger.
(2) Avoid using your computer in extremely cold or extremely hot environments.
(3) Try to use computer with power connected as much as possible, especially gaming laptop, full performance will only be achieved when the power is connected.
(4) Avoid charging your computer when power is too low, and turn on power immediately when power-off warning appears.
(5) It is still plugged in after being fully charged, so battery life is not affected.
(6) You can charge and discharge battery once a month, turn off power supply and use battery to supply power, and recharge it when charge level is 20% to 30% to keep battery active.
(7) Batteries are consumable items, but you don't need to worry too much about battery damage in daily use, because battery design standard exceeds lifespan of laptops.
Such a useful post deserves more people to know about it. Please share it with your friends!
Follow Maintenance Lion, learn useful computer digital knowledge every day and play computer games easily!
If you have any problems with your computer, you can come to me and I promise to clean your computer!