Location: Home Page > Article Article
What is normal temperature of a laptop processor? Causes and Solutions for Computer Overheating
What is normal temperature of a laptop processor? What should I do if my computer's CPU temperature is too high? This article will introduce normal temperature range of a laptop CPU, as well as causes and solutions for overheating of CPU. See below for details.How many degrees of laptop processor is normal:
1. Generally speaking, it is normal for CPU temperature to be regulated within 30 degrees of temperature rise. What is a 30 degree rise in temperature? That is, this is most ideal situation for temperature control. CPU temperature within 55 degrees at room temperature 25 degrees.
2. But in fact, temperature of processor in our computer often exceeds this temperature, especially when running large-scale games or watching high-definition movies, temperature of processor rises quickly. nervous at this time. Using heat-resistant materials, temperatures over 60 and 70 degrees are not worth mentioning for CPU. Judun security engineers have seen CPU and graphics card bake with a heat gun over 200 degrees. After more than ten minutes, processor and graphics card are still normal. You can imagine normal CPU temperature and you can know it with your heart.
3.Of course, computer is not only made up of CPU, but also other components such as motherboard. The CPU is exposed to high temperature for a long time, which has a certain effect on other components of computer. motherboard, and even seriously affect service life.
4. Finally, let's briefly describe normal CPU temperature range for reference. The normal desktop CPU temperature is usually 35-70 degrees, while normal laptop temperature is 40-80 degrees. , If temperature of processor exceeds 70 or even 80 degrees for a long time, then you need to check if there is a problem with computer.Reasons for high CPU temperature:
1. Ambient temperature. Especially in summer, when CPU is idle, its temperature can reach over 50 degrees, and when running at full speed, more than 70. Although such a temperature is acceptable for a short time, if used for a long time, it will affect life of processor. Therefore, it is better to take a break. Winter slightly better, and overall temperature is 30 degrees, so ambient temperature has a big impact on CPU temperature.
2. CPU fan quality and host environment. People who use a lot of computers know that if CPU cooling fan rotates very slowly, it will seriously affect heat dissipation of CPU, resulting in a high temperature; Relatively, if mainframe chassis air duct design is unreasonable, internal heat cannot be dissipated in time, it will also cause CPU temperature to be very high, which is similar to fan rotating too slowly.
3. Run large-scale games or high-definition movies. I believe that many people have a deep understanding of this. Running large-scale games or high-definition movies will greatly increase their operating efficiency, thereby increasing demand for exhaust air, which will naturally cause high CPU temperatures.
4. Overclocking ManyOther people will use overclocking on computer, which will easily cause processor to heat up, because after overclocking, operating voltage of processor will be increased, and voltage will increase, and natural heat will increase. naturally increase.What to do if processor temperature is high:
1. Clean CPU cooling fan
(1) The easiest, most efficient and economical way is to use a brush and tiger skin to clean CPU heatsink fan by yourself. After cleaning, heat dissipation efficiency of CPU can be effectively improved.
(2) Cleaning a fan is a matter of patience, and dead corners of a fan are not particularly easy to clean. Combined with tiger skin, brush, and repeated blow, I believe that only with patience, dust will quickly disappear. This trick can greatly improve cooling capacity of CPU to a certain extent.
(3) Self-cleaning of CPU fan is maintenance-free. We only use brushes and leather tigers. After we clean it patiently and repeatedly, original dirty radiator will become brand new. This will greatly improve heat dissipation of heatsink and thus reduce noise. You should always have a small brush and a leather tiger handy to clean each board of a board in a chassis, and it's wiser to clean it once every six months or so.
2. Reapply thermal paste
(1) Sometimes, after cleaning CPU cooling fan, temperature of CPU does not improve much, then we need to reapply thermal paste on CPU. Re-apply thermal paste so that processor and heatsink are tightly aligned to completely dissipate heat from processor. During application process, it should be taken into account that heat-conducting silicone grease must be applied evenly to avoid uneven application and formation of air bubbles.
(2) It is recommended to use some professional small tools to evenly apply heat dissipation silicone on heat dissipation surface of CPU, as shown in figure below, which is our widely used CPU application tool, which is easy to buy from Computer City.
(3) No matter what type of air-cooled heatsink, it is very necessary to apply heat conductive silicone grease. Only by applying thermally conductive silicone grease can all of heat from processor be transferred to heatsink to keep processor operating at normal temperatures. At present, there are heat sinks without silicone grease. The heat sink has been evenly applied by manufacturer to contact surface between heat sink and CPU before leaving factory. After machine is started, heat of CPU will evenly distribute the heat conductive silicone grease Well, very convenient and convenient.