Location: Home Page > Article Article
If you forgot password to turn on computer, you can only reinstall system? Teach you how to remove win10 password in 1 minute
For friends who have important data stored on computer, you need to set a password to turn on computer to ensure data security.What is it!
What should I do if I forgot my power-on password? Do you want to change system? There are still so many important data on desktop, will important data be lost when system is redesigned!
Is there a way to remove system password or change password without having to rebuild system? Of course there is, and today I will learn how to remove and change password to turn on computer with everyone.1. Misunderstanding: disabling BIOS battery does not remove password when it is turned on.
There is a saying on Internet that if you forget your password to turn on your computer, you can open cover of main unit, remove BIOS button battery on motherboard, and then reinsert it. .
But in fact, this method is unreliable, and reinstalling BIOS battery will not lead to disappearance of power-on password. This operation is only for discharging motherboard, and BIOS settings will be restored to factory settings after discharging, which has nothing to do with power-on password of computer.2. Best way to change or remove system password: PE software
In case of losing power-on password, there are actually many ways to change or remove power-on password, but for normal white users, it is easiest to use PE software to achieve goal.
The biggest advantage of this method is ease of operation, low complexity, no need for special equipment, and it can be done in one minute. Any PE software has function to change and remove system password, so you don't have to worry about which PE software to choose.
1. U disk (more than 4G is enough);
2. PE software, Xiaomi Chong recommends Micro PE Toolbox;
3. Use PE software to burn U disk to bootable U disk
Once preparation is complete, you can get to work. The specific method is as follows:
1. Insert bootable flash drive into computer, turn it on and press F12 key, select flash drive and press Enter to enter PE system on flash drive:
2. After a while, you will enter PE system interface, as shown in picture:
3. You can see there is a "Change Windows password" on Micro PE desktop. This is software we use to change password when we turn on computer. Other PE software may be in start menu:
4. Open this "Change Windows password", click "Open" in the upper right corner:
5. All accounts on computer system will be displayed in "List of Users" on left. If you have multiple accounts on your computer, select account whose password you want to change or remove:
6. After selecting an account, "Change Password" in next volume will change from gray to clickable color:
7. After clicking "Change Password", a pop-up window appears. The key point is here. If you want to change system password, simply enter new password here. You do not need to enter original password. If you want to delete password directly, just leave it blank, click OK immediately, then new password will be a blank password, i.e. no password:
8. After saving, be sure to click "Save Changes" for newly set or deleted password to take effect:
9. Restart your computer and enter a new password to log into system desktop without any problems.Third, expand knowledge
Now, for those who don't have multiple U disks, find a small U disk to make a bootable U disk as a backup. After computer crashes, you can use boot U disk to enter PE system, transfer desktop data, or reinstall system, very convenient.
Follow me, learn a little trick every day and make your life and work easier. Hello everyone, I'm a computer fanatic!