Location: Home Page > Article Article
Solving problem that computer cannot turn on normally after pressing power button
What should I do if my computer is not responding after I press power button? What is problem, computer does not turn on after pressing power button? Recently, several users have reported that computer cannot turn on normally after pressing power button. Below, we will analyze specific causes and solutions for you.Workaround:
1. First, check if host computer can turn on normally. Then check if power supply of power board is normal, and then check if power supply of chassis is on. If it is on, you can see that power supply fan is working normally.
2. If power supply is not turned on, check if computer case switch cable on motherboard is loose or damaged. You can use a small piece of metal to short two pins of power switch on motherboard. . If power supply is on, consider whether there is a problem with switch and cable. If it still won't start, check for problems with power supply or motherboard. You can replace power supply or send it to a professional repair center to solve problem.
3. If chassis PSU is working fine but CPU fan is still not responding, you can try powering on motherboard, disconnecting PSU, remove CMOS battery on motherboard, and wait for motherboard to power up for about a minute. After power runs out , reconnect battery, turn on phone and try again.
4. If processor fan is working normally, but computer still does not boot normally, then check for poor contact between memory and memory slot. You can turn off power first, then unplug memory card, rub golden finger with a rubber eraser or clean white paper until there are no stains on golden finger, clean memory slot with a clean brush, and blow it gently with blowers After a while, reinsert memory card.
5. If CPU fan is working normally and memory is also normal, it can be judged by beep sound during normal startup, but monitor still does not receive input signal, check if video card contact is bad or damaged, you can turn off power first, then remove graphic card, wipe golden fingers, blow off dust in slot with a blower, then reinsert graphic card, and then turn it on.
6. If above methods still do not solve problem, you should contact a professional service center for maintenance.