Location: Home Page > Article Article
Solving problem that mouse cannot be used and cannot be moved when computer is on
What should I do if mouse does not work when computer is turned on? What to do if mouse suddenly stops moving after restarting computer? Below, we will share with you solution for sudden failure of computer mouse.specific reason:
1. The mouse itself (product quality problem).
2. The interface does not make good contact or is broken. Replace interface and problem may be corrected.
3. The computer's power supply or other problems cause mouse to lose its normal working environment. Insufficient power supply of device is related to system settings. You can use following solutions:
4. Breaking conflict on hardware
5. This is surface on which mouse works, as mentioned above. If reflection is too strong, like in a glass mirror, phenomenon is that it will not move or jump. Because there is a red light under mouse. , red surface of course The effect is not good, and there is too much surface scattering (actually, ordinary computer desks are not a problem)
6. There was a problem detecting a connection by system (the usual solution is to press F8 at startup and select Last Known Good Configuration to log in!) It is recommended to check and kill virus to make sure that computer is infected with a virus!
7. Use keyboard to open [My Computer] [Management] [Device Manager] [Mouse and other settings] to see if it is disabled, or check general serial port and enable it.