Location: Home Page > Article Article
Solution that computer's LAN connection cannot be disabled
What if local connection cannot be disabled? Local connection of computer is enabled by default, but if there is a problem with a bad network, we usually solve it by disabling it and re-enabling local connection. However, some users are experiencing problem of being unable to disable local connection. me provide details below solution.method one:
1. Press win+R on your keyboard to open a running computer window, then type cmd in it and press Enter so you can open a computer command window.
2. Run following two command codes in sequence in a command prompt window:
netsh winsock reset directory
netsh int ip reset reset.log
3. After operation is completed, restart your computer and problem may be resolved.Method two:
1. Open a command prompt window on your computer.
2. You need to run two sets of command codes:
cryptsvc clean stop
ren %systemroot%System32Catroot2 oldcatroot2
After starting, you must restart your computer.