Location: Home Page > Article Article
Will U disk be damaged if it is connected to computer all time?
What's wrong with frequently inserting U disk into computer? Many people think that there is nothing wrong with constantly plugging a flash drive into a computer, but today I want to tell you that in fact, if a flash drive is constantly connected to a computer, it will cause a certain degree of damage to flash drive.Hazard introduction:
1. If U disk is connected all time, it will take up system resources and affect operation of computer;
2. Affects system startup. U-disk can be used as a boot disk, which will be automatically scanned when booting, which usually affects startup speed and seriously fails to boot computer;
3. There are no heat dissipation measures in flash drive, seriously, chip will burn;
4. It is easy to corrupt data in U disk, resulting in file loss;
5. The partition table of U disk is very fragile, and data on surface of U disk can be easily damaged if it is turned on for a long time.