Location: Home Page > Article Article
Online learning methods | Two Easy Screen Recording Methods to Quickly Get Started
In 2020, due to impact of epidemic, classes will be suspended in some localities, while learning will continue, which will suddenly make online education popular.
Generally speaking, online courses are mainly divided into live and recorded courses. Registration is required to record video of course in advance, and live stream is for online explanation.
It is easier for teachers to prepare content in a recording and broadcast situation. Teachers only need to prepare a PPT in advance and record it as a video.
Xiao Wang is an aspiring teacher. After creating a PPT, he is not very good at how to record videos. I found many ways in search engine. After many attempts, I chose these two methods, which can be used for a long time.1. Record video, follow mouse movement - PPT screen recording
1. First, open recorded PPT, click "Insert" and select "Screen Recording" function.
2. Select your own screen recording area, use cross cursor to draw screen area we want to record.
3. Then choose whether to record audio and pointer. An index entry can better explain content.2. Record a video, you can add annotations - Wangying Recording Screen
Wangying Screen Recording is a newly released screen recording software for educational and office workers, which supports four systems: Win, Mac, iOS and Android.
For education teacher/student course recording, Wangying Recording can realize ultra-clear course recording with one click. In case of lack of time, you can also set recording task in advance and set content of scheduled recording so that you do not miss it. Every important knowledge point.
At same time, during remote online meetings and internal training demonstrations, using Wangying to record screens can handle everything.
Let's take a full-screen recording as an example to see a specific recording process:
1. Install Wangying Screen Recorder on your computer, open software, and select recording mode for full screen recording.
2. Enter audio and video source interface and select whether to enable microphone, camera, and system audio.
3. After completing settings, press REC to start recording. During recording, if you want focus of video to be more prominent, you can use Wangying's recording screen annotation feature and use the Alt+H shortcut to open it.
4. Then simply add notes to key points in video.
5. After recording is complete, press REC to stop recording.
The above are two easy and professional methods to record your computer screen.