Location: Home Page > Article Article
Forget about USB sticks! LAN sharing is actually very easy, multiple ways to share win10 system files
In your daily work, copying and transferring data between colleagues is probably one of most frequent operations. Therefore, many people have one or more U-disk on hand, which is convenient for copying data from time to time.
In fact, on a local network, there is no need to use a USB flash drive to copy and transfer data, because there are easier ways.
Small files such as images, paragraphs of text, and very small texts can naturally be transferred using QQ File Transfer Assistant or WeChat Assistant.
However, if file is relatively large, compared to a video that reaches several gigabytes, and a film and television editing and directing file reaches tens of gigabytes, how can such a large volume be transferred?
There are many more methods. Currently main system is win10. This article will use data copying on a win10 system as an example to illustrate.1. File Sharing
File sharing is most basic feature of system, and one that is widely used by many people. The specific workflow looks like this:
1. Create folder A on your computer;
2. Make folder A public;
3. Check your computer's IP address;
4. Set a username and password for your computer;
5. Enter IP address of your computer when working with other computers and open shared folder A;
Reminder: \\IP address, \ in front of it is directional and cannot be entered as /, otherwise it will fail.
6. Enter folder A, you can use data inside;
Benefits of this approach:
1. Transfer speed is very high without any limitation;
2. You can set shared folder as read-only or read-only;
3. The size of shared content is not limited;
The disadvantage is that you must set a username and password for the computer. If your office computer does not allow you to enter a password, it will not work.2. Exchange nearby
This method is more used for laptops because it relies on Bluetooth or wireless networking, and desktop computers usually don't have Bluetooth and wireless functionality.
At same time, due to use of Bluetooth and wireless network, transmission distance is relatively short and speed is not too fast. These points determine that this method can only transfer small files such as images, texts, and other files. materials.
The concrete method of operation is as follows:
1. Left click on bottom left corner to open "Settings":
2. Open first "system":
3. In system, drag left menu down and select "Experience exchange":
4. Turn on "Nearest Share" switch on right, where you can also specify where received files will be saved:
5. For example, if you want to share text B, right-click on it and choose "Share":
5. In dialog box that opens, it will automatically search for nearby devices:
This method is actually somewhat similar to Bluetooth function on a mobile phone. Friends who have used this feature on a mobile phone probably have no difficulty using it.
Benefits of this approach:
1. Fast and convenient;
2. Target, select and send immediately;
3. No other settings such as passwords are required;
There are also many disadvantages:
1. The computer must have a Bluetooth function or a wireless network function, and they must be installed on both computers;
2. Only small files can be transferred;
3. Speed has certain limitations;say at end
In fact, these two methods, depending on nature of each person's work, are very suitable for using first method in some industries, especially for sharing large files.
The second method seems very weak, but world is so big, there are always many industries that you have never been in contact with, for example, some industries that require high privacy due to nature of work, and there is no need to disclose information at will, then first second way is very suitable. It cannot transfer large files, but can only transfer images or texts, and this industry can only transfer this type of data. software" to prevent data leakage.
So sometimes functions that seem very weak are in some cases very effective and easy to use.
Having said that, disadvantage of first method is that you have to set a username and password for computer, but many offices do not allow you to set a password for computer, because one computer cannot be used by only one person, and can be used by several people . One computer, maybe as many computers as needed, for everyone.
So, in this case, is there a way to achieve sharing?
Of course there is. There are two simplest methods, FTP sharing and network drive synchronization, which can easily realize data exchange, and these two methods have no obstacles in terms of file quantity and file size.
In addition to number of files and file size, there is also network speed. We must achieve maximum speed in local network. Only highest speed can satisfy my personal desire.
How does it work? Detailed graphical breakdown in the next section!
Caterpillar loves to write about installation methods for various systems, such as win7\8\10 systems, as well as black apple, deepin system, Synology, printer sharing, etc., as well as software and hardware failure analysis and solutions, friends, who are interested You can pay attention to this!