Location: Home Page > Article Article
[Computer black screen] What should I do if my computer shows a black screen? Here are some simple solutions.
What is reason for black screen when turning on computer?
One. The computer is in sleep mode
1. When computer is in sleep mode, simply press any key at will to restart it.
2. If you don't want computer to sleep, such as win7 system. Just click on desktop and select "Personalization" - "Screensaver", and then click "Change power options" - Change the computer's sleep time - "Choose never install".
2. Screen problem
1. If after loading screen is black, but there is sound, then you can try to connect another monitor, check and confirm status of switching to an external display: whether external monitor can display normally.
2.It can also be caused by a bad connection, so we need to restart computer. If there is no response, then screen is broken and needs to be taken to a repair shop for repair.
3. Problem with video card/motherboard
1. After turning on computer again, screen is black, but system receives sound, then you can try to connect another monitor, if there is no reaction, there may be a problem with video card or motherboard.
2. To disassemble case, firmly connect interface between screen and main board, and then remove dusty place, and then install computer parts in perfect condition.
3. If it still does not work, you need to restart computer, then press F8 key, then enter safe mode for antivirus, then restart antivirus and it will recover.
The fourth. System problems
1. If it is caused by a system problem, there will be a BIOS interface. If cursor is blinking in upper left corner of screen, if there is no cursor, screen will be brighter than normal when it is turned off.
2. It is best to restart computer, enter BIOS, boot from selected U disk, enter PE system, and then perform antivirus and recovery.
5. Insufficient battery power
If this is caused by insufficient power, try connecting power supply to bring computer back to normal.