Location: Home Page > Article Article
How to set an input method keyboard shortcut
In Windows 10, you can follow these steps to set keyboard shortcuts for input methods:
1. Click language icon on right side of taskbar and select "Language Preferences".
2. On Language tab, click Advanced keyboard options.
3. In "Advanced keyboard settings", click "Change keyboard shortcuts for input method".
4. In "Change input method keyboard shortcut" section, you can select keyboard shortcut you want to change, such as "Switch Input Method".
5. Press shortcut key you want to change, then press key you want to set as new shortcut key.
6. Click OK to save your changes.
You have now successfully configured keyboard shortcuts for input method. You can use these keyboard shortcuts to easily switch input methods and improve your productivity.
The solution above is [How to set keyboard shortcuts for an input method]. Hope it helps you. If you think it's good, give me a thumbs up~ Your support is my biggest motivation, keep going, thanks for your generosity! No time to work, unprofessional technology; high store costs, long service time; private chat with me to solve various computer problems for you