Location: Home Page > Article Article
What should I do if computer does not show an input signal when turned on?
Some people often encounter problem that computer turns on power supply and processor fan rotates normally, but display shows a message that there is no input signal. Useful for you!1. Cause of problem
1. The cable between monitor and video card is loose or damaged. (this is most common option)
2. Memory problem (not connected or gold finger oxidized).
3. Problems with video card (not connected or gold fingers oxidized).
4. Nutrition problem, not enough food.
5. Motherboard problem.
6. Display problems (abnormal high voltage board, backlight circuit failure, AD driver board failure)2. Solutions
Now that we know cause of problem, all we need to do is prescribe right medication. The following is appropriate step-by-step troubleshooting solution.
1. Reconnect monitor and video cables (replace VGA cable).
2. Remove memory card, wipe golden fingers of memory card with an eraser, and then reinstall and secure it.
The red frame in picture is golden finger
3. First, you can connect VGA interface to built-in video card. If problem is fixed, it means that problem is with independent graphics card. Then remove independent video card, wipe golden finger of video card. eraser, and then reinstall and fix.
4. Computer power supply detection method: only need to short green and black wires, and short green wire at "PS-ON" end of power supply and ground (any black wire). , If power supply fan is spinning, this indicates that there is no problem with power supply. If not, replace computer's power supply. Generally speaking, if PSU fan spins normally, PSU is fine.
5. If motherboard is broken, ask professional service personnel to check it.
6. If there is any problem with display itself, ask professional service personnel to check it.Reminder
To find problem, you have to do a good job with anti-static. Static electricity electrode is easy to damage integrated circuit. Therefore, before installation, it is best to touch ground conductor or wash your hands to remove static electricity that may be carried on your body. If possible, you can put on a static ring, which can effectively avoid static electricity problems .