Location: Home Page > Article Article
The computer starts to start up halfway to a black screen all of a sudden, with a solution
After using computer for a while, noise changes. After cleaning case from dust, install processor fan and other components, and then run test. When computer is halfway through, display suddenly goes blank. black, and then task is answered.
According to analysis of failure phenomenon, you should first check connection and then check causes of other aspects.
1. First, turn on computer and check that host computer LED is on, indicating that ATX power supply is working properly.
2. Turn off power, and then open case to check. It is found that CPU fan spring is not fixed, which means that unstable heat dissipation of CPU causes CPU to overheat and crash.
3. Then fix CPU fan spring, and then turn it on to check, and fault remains same.
4. After checking other parts of computer, no abnormalities were found, so there is a suspicion that BIOS settings of motherboard automatically enable processor overheating protection function.
5. Check after discharging to make sure computer starts normally and problem is fixed.